IL Specialist Referral
This form is for IL Specialist working with youth in Vanderburgh, Spencer, Pike, Posey, Gibson, Warrick, Knox and Perry Counties. If you are working with a youth in a county not listed above, please indicate the county in which you work in the space below. Please fill in all requested information below, and be as specific as possible.
Due to COVID-19, all scheduled pick up times are staggered. You must schedule a time for pickup in the form below. If you need to change your time, please email us using our Contact form, which you can find by clicking here. Phone calls to schedule time changes will not be permitted, due to the volume of calls that we receive.
Please refer to the conditions list below when arriving for a pickup. Please be advised that the conditions may change without notice.
Special Conditions & Notifications List
For the safety, health and welfare of all individuals, the following conditions and notifications are being provided to you prior to your scheduled pick-up days and times.
- ALL individuals are required to wear a mask during pick-up
- ALL individuals are required to safely Social Distance of at least 6-10 feet
- Children are required to wear a mask (infants are not required)
- Use the hand sanitizer provided at our location upon your arrival
- Registration begins 30 minutes before your scheduled pick up time
- Please move through the line quickly
- Photos of the event will be taken and posted to our website